[Exposing Thailand's Lie - Beyond Deception, Lies the Truth]
[Debunking Thai's narrative in this conflict]
This video embodies 5 main points:
1. Debunking Thailand’s Claim for Peace when its military and government has been escalating tension from the start. In the video, I went over Thai military remark from the start of the conflict. After claiming the life of a Cambodian soldier, Thai blamed Cambodia, closed border crossing and then said Cambodia doesn’t want peace. Thai netizens started hashtag justice for Thailand and such yet if you do research, Cambodian’s military is based on defense not offense; whereas Thai’s military is equipped with advanced offensive tech such as a capable Airforce, Navy, Cyber and ISR (Drones and more) whereas Cambodia has almost none of that. And after proudly sharing on social media about how they flew a F16 Fighter Jet in Cambodia, many Netizens are demanding justice for Thailand.
2. Debunking Thailand’s claim like #savethailand
when Thailand has shot our soldier, blamed us, closed the border first, cut off utility and then mocking us for visiting their country, mocking us for using their hospital service and for spending our hard-earned money in their country (even their celebrities and influencers are openly mocking Cambodians (just this alone, the culture of mocking other even from influencer already tells a lot about a lot of the netizens since they look up to them)
3. The video debunks Thai’s initial claim of Cambodia firing first which is why Thai has to claim fire back (you can watch the video)
4. The video debunks Thai’s claim of Cambodia planting new landmines in Thailand (absolutely lies, and I presented my WHY in the videos)
5. The video debunks Thai painting Cambodia as a nation attacking civilian (I went deep into this) and by the way, Cambodia civilians also receive damage from Thai bombing and flying fighter jet (which is against international law by the way)
This is a long video, but it will be worth the watch and it’s not to spark additional controversy but to present a lot of the findings I got throughout the conflict. For context, ever since the border crossing was closed in June, I started doing research on this conflict to understand both sides while saving as many articles on this as possible and as the tension grew, I went back and put all the stories from Thai media together and decided to make this video to share to the world about the inconsistency. I will go back to making normal video soon but for the love of my nation, this is something personal to me and something that I strongly believe is important to share.
For context: I mostly post only on my Youtube channel but this video got some problem on the platform and so to be safe, I will be posting here on my Facebook profile. And if you need the details of my research reference you can go to my video for youtube. https://www.youtube.com/@theeverydaysam408/videos)
Additionally, this is a video I have been working on since June 9th but the content has evolved over time especially as more and more escalation happened from Thailand and so I had to add in extra information within the video.
#ThailandStartedTheWar
#JusticeForCambodia
#cambodianeedpeace
























0 Comments